RM-24 Series Load Bank
The model ULB-RM24 is an ultra compact 24kW portable rack mounted load bank for testing data centers, stand-by generators, UPS systems, and any other power source. The load bank can be used to test any loads ranging from 1.5kW – 24kW at 415/240/208 V.
- Technical Details
- Physical Specifications & Inbuilt Safety
- Features & Benefits
RM-24 Series, Self Contained, Ultra Compact Rack Mounted, Portable Load Bank
Load Bank Type
Rating: 24kW, Voltage: 240 VAC, Phase: 1 phase, Frequency: 50/60 Hz, Load Step Resolution: 2 KW/Ph.
Rating: 18kW, Voltage: 208 VAC, Phase: 1 phase, Frequency: 50/60 Hz, Load Step Resolution: 1.5 KW/Ph.
Rating: 24kW, Voltage: 248 VAC, Phase: 3 phase (Delta), Frequency: 50/60 Hz, Load Step Resolution: 12 KW/3 Ph.
Rating: 18kW, Voltage: 208 VAC, Phase: 3 phase (Delta), Frequency: 50/60 Hz, Load Step Resolution: 9 KW/3Ph.
Rating: 24kW, Voltage: 415 VAC, Phase: 3 phase (Wye), Frequency: 50/60 Hz, Load Step Resolution: 12 KW/3Ph.
Portable, Rack Mounted, Indoor Use
Water Cooled, Horizontal Airflow
Physical Specifications & Inbuilt Safety
NEMA Type 1
18.85 W x 22.52 D x 21 H (inches)
47.8 W x 57.2 D x 53.3 H (cm)
70 Lbs / 32 Kgs
Inbuilt Safety Features
Cooling-air loss protection
Internal Fuses for Resistive load element groups
Features & Benefits
- Manual Control, 5 Toggle Swathes for Load Selection
- Color coded Cam Locks – Ease of Cable Connections & No special tools required
- Powder Coating – Corrosion Prevention and Durability
- Lifting Handles, Carrying Case with wheels – Easily movable by one person
- Numerous Safeties – Superior protection of Load Bank / Reliability
- Nichrome “HeliCon” load elements, supported by SS rods – Reliability and Extend Life
- Multiple Load Banks can be daisy chained – Larger capacity loading using this features and using multiple smaller capacity load banks
- Touch Screen HMI/PLC conrol,
- ∆T Measurement ,
- KW/V/I measurement (+/-5%FS),
- 10 ft cable length for hand held touch screen HMI,
- USB port for Data Logging of Test Data.
- Data Center / Colocation etc
- Back up Generators